When developing your app, you may have one or many services speaking to each other through a public API or internal API endpoint.
View Access Information
The following service types will have an Access Tab available
- Web App
- Backend API
- Postgres - From Catalog
The service access tab is located in the Service View.
- Login to your KintoHub account
- Create a new service or click on a Service in your Environment
- Click on the tab Access
How It Works?
In the Access Tab, you will have all the available options to access your service.
- Internal hostnames are generated from the
- External hostnames are generated by
If you wish to customize your external hostname, you may set up a Custom Domain
Postgres has additional access information that is generated for usage.
- Connection String Admin - a Postgres friendly connection URI for the root user.
- Connection String User - a Postgres friendly connection URI for user-specified when creating the service.
- Root Password - the password for the root user postgres.
- Username - the username specified when creating the service
- Password - the password for username specified when creating the service
If you programmatically change the Postgres user or password data, the information on KintoHub will be out of sync and unuseable.