Job history is a feature only for the Job service type. This feature allows you to see the last 10 jobs that have run and their results. This is useful to see if any issues have occurred for your job and are able to review and debug their logs.
View Job History
- Login to KintoHub
- Choose your environment you are interested in deploying into at the top left.
- Create a Job service or select a previous Job service you have made.
- Click the Job History tab
Job History Information
Within job history you will be able to find the following:
- Job Result - Shows you if its completed, running, or failed.
- Job Logs - Click on the
...to view Job Logs
- Start Time - The time the job ran
- Finished Time - the time that the job completed