Settings allow you modify the way your service behaves and/or critical operations such as Deleting or Suspending your service.
Viewing Service Settings
- Login to KintoHub
- Choose your environment you are interested in viewing at the top left.
- Choose the service from the services list you are interested in editing.
- Click the
Settingsat the far right.
It's coming soon! Hang tight.
Public APIs are available only for Backend Services. This toggle allows you to enable or disable a secure public hostname for your service to be accessed. Backend Services by default are public.
- Service A is a Backend Service which is only used for internal operations.
- Service B is a Job service can access it using its internal hostname.
- Service C is a Web App and runs on customers' browsers cannot access Service A since it does not have an external hostname.
Delete a service
This is an irreversible action and your service will be shutdown immediately.
- Follow the instructions above on getting to the Settings tab and then click Delete Service
- Type in the service name in the prompt and again click