MongoDB is a general purpose, document-based, distributed database built for modern application developers and for the cloud era.
- This takes about 1 minute to deploy
- This MongoDB even with 1 node is deployed as a replicaset so you will need to add
replicaSetat the end of the connection uri.
- *You can deploy MongoDB with default environment variables
- *Some environment variables cannot be changed after deployment
Q: How to connect to MongoDB?
A: Copy the connection string by clicking
Connect button. Only blocks that are deployed in the same environment can connect to each other.
|replicas||1||how many nodes your cluster is running|
|replicaSetName*||rs0||name of your replicaset, you will need it in your uri connection|
|persistence.enabled||false||whether or not your datas are persisted in a disk|
|persistence.size||10Gi||size of the disk|
|resources.memory||512Mi||memory allocated to every mongodb node|
|resources.cpu||500m||memory allocated to every mongodb node|
|auth.enabled||false||whether or not authentication is enabled on the cluster|
|auth.adminUser*||admin||admin role username|
|auth.adminPassword*||changeme||admin role password|
|auth.key*||changeme||replicaset key file value|
* Cannot be changed after deployment.