Redis is an advanced key-value cache and store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets, bitmaps and hyperloglogs.
This catalog ensures High-Avaliability by default. For a lightweight redis, please visit here.This will install 3 nodes by default:
- one pod containing a redis master and sentinel container (optional prometheus metrics exporter sidecar available)
- two pods each containing a redis slave and sentinel containers (optional prometheus metrics exporter sidecars available)
- This takes about 5 minutes to deploy
- *You can deploy Redis Sentinel with default environment variables
- *Some environment variables cannot be changed after deployment
Q: How to connect to Redis Sentinel?
A: Copy the connection string by clicking
Connect button. Only blocks that are deployed in the same environment can connect to each other.
|replicas||3||number of master/slave nodes|
|auth||false||enables or disables redis AUTH (Requires redisPassword to be set)|
|persistence.enabled||false||persist data to disk or not|
|persistence.size||10Gi||size of persistent disk|
|sentinel.quorum||2||minimum number of servers necessary to maintain quorum|
* Cannot be changed after deployment.