WordPress is an open source content management system allows you to build a website, including blog, business site, portfolio, online store, or anything else you can imagine.
- This catalog requires
PROplan as it exceeds 512MB memory (Mysql + Wordpress)
- This catalog requires Mysql
- This takes about 5 minutes to deploy (together with mysql)
- *Please change the environment variables for username/password/database before deploying this catalog
- *Some environment variables cannot be changed after deployment
Q: Why the deployment fails?
A: Check the
WORDPRESS_DB_NAME match the one you set on
mysql catalog. And specify the value for
WORDPRESS_DB_HOST by clicking the connect button on deployed
mysql catalog. Ensure you already subscribed to
Q: How to setup custom domain?
A: After deployment you can click on the gear icon on
wordpress block. Follow the instructions on
custom domain section, and deploy again.
The list below shows only supported environment variables. You can contact us if the environment variable you want is not on the list.
|WORDPRESS_DB_NAME||wordpress||name of the database|
|WORDPRESS_DB_HOST||cs-mysql:3306||hostname for mysql catalog|
* Cannot be changed after deployment.