Hasura is a graphql engine which makes it easy to create CRUD graphql on top of postgres aside from stitching together APIs providing and eventing queue!
- Apply this template to your GitHub
- Create a Website Block on KintoHub:
- Set the name of your block
Dynamic Web App
- Set the port to 8080
- Hit the
- You're now good to build! Click
Build Latest Commit. Once complete, click
Deploy Nowand Create a new Project.
- Scroll to "KintoBlocks" section and in the Search Box type "Postgres" and select it to add a Postgres Database.
Create New Projectat bottom right
The deployment can take up to 3 minutes. Once successful, click
Open URL on the Hasura Block under "KintoBlocks" section.
Open URL and start playing with hasura. We recommend using the advance migration functionality for multiple environments such as