Ionic is an amazing mobile app framework making it easy to make native apps for any operating system. They support Progressive Web Apps which can easily be built and used on KintoHub! The conference app example shows off the power of Ionic, thus we have forked it with zero modifications so you can see it in action with KintoHub.
- Apply this template to your Github
- Create a Website Block on KintoHub
- Connect your GithubApp to KintoHub and select the Repository you just generated on your account.
- Set the name of your kinto block
- Choose Static from build as your type
Node.jsas the language and
11.7.0as the version
- Set the Build Command as
npm install && npm run build
- Set the Build Output Folder as
You're now good to go! Click Create Website. Now click Build Latest Commit
... The build takes about 5 minutes. Once complete, Click Add to Project
Follow the instruction to creating a new project. Once created, you can then click Open on your Ionic block and see it running live!
You can do a lot with KintoHub and your deployed application. Some helpful links for next steps that you may consider with this project.