A simplest possible static html example with all styles and markup embedded in a single file.
- Apply this template to your Github
- Connect your GithubApp to KintoHub.
- Create a Static Website on KintoHub and select the Repository you just generated on your account.
- Set source Source Folder Path to
- Set the name of your kinto block
You're now good to go! Click Create Website and then on your Master branch click
Build Latest Commit.
Once complete, Click Now click
Add To Project.
And now you're ready to go live Click
Deploy and once done -> you can view your website by clicking
You can do a lot with KintoHub and your deployed application. Some helpful links for next steps that you may consider with this project.