The Pricing page on the KintoHub website lists a side-by-side comparison and all differences between the Free, Pro and Enterprise plans.
Resources and features
KintoHub offers a free plan that is great for exploring how KintoHub works and test it out for development and test workloads. When your apps start to grow, you may find that you need additional resources, and you could consider upgrading to the pro plan.
Reasons for upgrading
- More memory (RAM) needed
- More storage (disk) needed
- Custom Services with Helm charts
- More than 3 team members
- Access to support over email and Slack
- Unable to deploy because a KintoBlock requires more memory than available in the workspace
- Unable to invite more members to the team
Upgrading from the Free plan to the Pro plan
To see your plan and how much you are consuming, select Manage Workspace in the sidebar of the KintoHub dashboard.
The Total Usage section shows your Memory Usage and reflects the current consumption and remaining amount of memory. When all memory has been consumed, or the remaining amount is less than the memory needed for a new KintoBlock or new environment, then you may experience that projects fail.
To upgrade from the Free plan to Pro, press the Upgrade button under Current Plan in the Billing section.
In the slide panel you can see that you are purchasing the monthly Pro plan.
- Enter the name on your credit card, and
- Fill out the credit card number, expiration date and verification code.
The summary shows the monthly fee and the pro-rated amount for this month.
- Press Confirm Upgrade in the top right, to confirm the purchase.
Once the payment is processed, you will immediately see the upgraded plan.
The Pro plan comes with an increased base amount of 2048 MB memory, and allows you to set a Budget Setting for scaling when you have extra memory and storage needs. Refer to the Billing documentation for more guidance.